PMB Inc. QUALITY PROGRAM
PMB Inc. has been ISO 9001 registered since 2003. In 2019, we began preparation to transition to the IATF 16949 2016 standard. PMB Inc. has supplied product to the commercial, medical and automotive industries. We have also completed many contracts with the U. S. Department of Defense.
“PMB WILL OPERATE A QUALITY SYSTEM DESIGNED TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMERS, SATISFY APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS, AND PROVIDE PMB WITH CONTINUED GROWTH. THIS WILL BE DONE BY FOCUSING ON CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, MONITORING CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND COMPANY GROWTH.”
Many of our customers rely on us to supply them with just in time deliveries as they carry very little inventory. In order to satisfy all of our customer’s needs, PMB’s Quality Management System centers on providing them high quality, on time product. We strive to be their best supplier.
We tailor our Quality program to fit the individual needs of our customers.
Included in our capabilities are:
- Full layouts of new product, including First Article Tests.
- Capability studies.
- Process Flow and pFEMA’s.
- Appearance approvals.
- Submission Warrants and Certifications.
- Supplier approvals and verification of received inputs.
- All product supported by control plans and press set up sheets.
- Quality auditors on all shifts for formal verification of quality at production.
- Gage calibration, and Gage R & R when requested.
- Manual or camera 100% inspection when crucial to product compliance.
- Verification that parts meet your sustainability requirements.
PMB Inc. looks forward to the challenges of meeting your quality needs. We can do so using your forms or those in our own system.
We utilize the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) developed by the Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG).